HI ALL!!! I’m 24 years old and I’ve wanted to do my nose ever since I can remember. Now I gathered enough money for such a quest and I just want to get it done asap and move on with my life. Normally, I really want to make sure I go to the most skilled nose doctor there is so any information on doctors will help me. I’ve recently heard many good things on Dr. Nicholas Tabbal from NY and I would really appreciate any comments. Is he really good? Would you suggest me see him or someone else??? Thanks a lot.

You’ve I heard right. I had a primary with Dr.Tabbal and everything went jus fine and I’m more than pleased. Moreover, anyone I've ever spoken with who went to him was happy with their results so I think that you will not make mistake if you decide he’s the doc to for you. One more thing – as far as I know he is a nose specialist (unlike many other docs that do noses too but are not nose specialists) so that is one more plus for him. Hope this info helps. Good luck with your nose!!!

I recently had my nose done with Dr. Tabbal and he is GREAT!!!
I had no packing and no pain at all!!! he does such a great job. All my friends and family ahve used him and everyone looks great. he takes your nose and refines it so you look like you only 100 times better. I've never been happier

Definitely give him a call!!!

My daughter is having a nose job done by Dr. Tabbal in 3 weeks. I would like to know more information about your experience. Did you see any other Dr's in NY, were your results similar to your computer generated picture? How was the after care?

Thanks,
Robin

I was wondering if any of you know the costs of Dr. Tabbal's rhinoplasty procedures? I'm considering having one done in the next year and am trying to do my research. He seems to be one of the best out there from what I have found so far!

Many thanks.

According to Dr. Tabbal's receptionist, the consultation is $200 and rhinoplasty starts at $8000 but does not include other fees.

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed**

I already replied with this info to a different post, but here it is again (maybe someone will find it helpful).

Here is my website with a story about my 2nd revision rhinoplasty, done by Dr. Nicolas Tabbal. There are also some "before" and "after" pictures on this site.

In one word, he is GENIUS! Not too many doctors would consider taking my case, since it was very complicated (even Dr. Tabbal admits it). But he made my nose absolutely beautiful and I could not be happier.

I am a 31 year old African American female and I finally went through with doing the rhinoplasty I've always wanted to do. I chose Dr. Nicholas Tabbal and I must say; I am VERY happy with the results. He did an excellent job. Before going to see him I saw four different and very popular surgeons in NY but I didn't feel quite as comfortable with them. I don't believe in bashing anyone so let's keep it at that. My nose wasn't bad just a little too wide at the base. Dr. Tabbal narrowed my nose very nicely and gave me a little bit more projection. I chose not to go with an implant but that was a personal choice. It's been only two weeks post op and I must say; I am very impressed. The scar is barely visible and my nose looks so natural. Total cost for anesthesia, medical pictures, facility fees, etc came to about $11,000 but it was well worth the price. I say do it once and do it right. I am breathing nicely and can smell everything; just the way it was before surgery. Whatever your situation is, I pray that you find the right doctor for you. God bless!!!

After months of research and meeting with an endless series of surgeons in the NY area, my wife and I decided that Dr. Tabbal would be the best fit to perform my wife’s facelift for sagging neck, jowls and pouches. After meeting him and his staff, I was confident that I would be comfortable in this environment. Now, witnessing firsthand the post op results, I can understand why, and I am thrilled with her results. I wasn’t exactly sure what the final look would be, but we both feel it is perfect. Our kids and friends all think that she appears rejuvenated.
As far as the surgery and recovery, she was also pleased. We would recommend anyone interested in plastic surgery to meet Dr. Tabbal and discover for themselves. My wife felt valued, her needs met and anxieties taken care of. With beyond expectation results.

I saw Dr. Tabbal for a consultation regarding a face lift. He talked about a surgical facelift but he also listened and discussed other alternatives such as injectables, which he does not do. I had my surgery done in October and I am very pleased with my whole experience, especially the end result! I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends.