Hi all,

Withing days I should confirm a consultation appointment with either Dr. Paul Nassif or Dr. Daniel Becker. It is for a Revision Rhinoplasty for a Caucasian/hispanic male..Please help!!! Who is the better and whom should I trust??Thank you

Hi there, I think that you need to see both if you're serious about this. Consultations are just a way to determine which doctor would work best for you. That's the whole point of the process. I would recommend that. What do you think?

It is true :

I regret my choice! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I posted the first post dated 9/19/09 7:08 PM asking who is the best: Dr. Paul Nassif or Dr. Daniel Becker. I based my selection on adverts and other marketing promotions and ended up with Dr. Paul Nassif. I am extremely disappointed with my choice. I felt more like some credit card rather than a patient. I am unhappy with both the service and results. I feel that my journey to find that best surgeon to fix my nose after Dr. Paul Nassif' s surgery started. I am 16 months post-op from Dr. Paul Nassif and unhappy, unhappy, crying, crying, :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: He charged me more than the original quote. Cost was $21,000.00 and if I wanted rib grafts: $24,600.00. Travelling to BeverlyHills for this doctor was not only a waste of time and money but I have to get more money to pay another surgeon who can help me out. His surgery left me carrying a nasal dilator to breathe and cosmetically I am extremely disappointed.

I am actually considering rhinoplasty with him, what proofs you have, i really dont believe dr nassif gave you a bad nose job. Maybe you were doing the surgery for the wrong reasons to impress others and you didnt find that thats why your unhappy. His revision rate is 2% on his own patients. Please send me before and after photos because im a little worried if you truly had bad result. Let me know please