It's that horrible time of the year between winter and spring. For some reason, my skin always goes totally dry during this time of year. I don't know why, but this weather dries my skin out. Believe me, I've tried all moisturisers on the market, from cheap to really expensive. So far, nothing works. My skin is still dry. Are herbs a better shot? Should I try herbs for my dry skin? Which herbs do you think are the best for this? I would like to get it right in one go, and not use all herbs out there.

It's funny you mention the moisturisers. I have been using jojoba oil for many years as my only moisturiser now, and my skin feels so soft. The jojoba oil is completely absorbed by the skin. When I have used "regular" moisturisers on a few occasions on holiday, my skin immediately turned dry and horrible.

I don't think any oil is a good solution, because it leaves a greasy feel... The best moisturiser is to form a protective layer on your skin without leaving any feel, but most of the moisturisers available don't work as supposed to. I have been suffering from dry skin for three years and finally I found the soultion, check my profile for details.