Hi, 25 years old girl with a dry skin. Well, the winter is near with its cold weather, winds, rain, snow.... The summer is bad enough for my skin but the winter will destroy it (again). Nothing seems to help. I use some facial creams on a regular base. What about lotions? Is there any kind of a lotion to help my dry face live through the winter?

Hi, the winter is not that bad, I also have a problem with dry skin but I manage somehow through the winter. I just think that all the products you use should be more moisturising than what you use during summer. Use toners with less alcohol, milky (not foamy) cleanser. The moisturiser should be heavier in texture, to prevent moisture loss and add more moisture. Also, dead layers of skin cells still need to be removed and your face should be steamed during winter (steaming opens up your pores so the moisturising ingredients could penetrate the skin.