Hi 

Please help me out,here is my situation...

I and my fiance had some dry humping,then i jus touched his penis with my hands,there was some precum in his penis i dint knew...but i withdrew my hand and saw i had precum in my hand...and later after an hour i went to the bathroom for urinating and mistakenly washed off my private parts including vagina using the same hand in which i had touched the precum...I don know whether i could be pregnant or not..Are there any chances .Iam very much worried abt it..iam sleepless please help me with clear explanation...

Dear Nishitha

I do not think there are any chances that you could get pregnant from what you did.

While sperm can survive a few hours outside the body while in semen, it is unlikely that any sperm that might have been in pre-cum would have survived an hour. The likelihood of any being able to get into your vagina is very remote as sperm need fluid to swim in (they cannot walk!).

Furthermore, you must have done something with your hands during that hour (what did you do with them?), and that would probably have wiped the pre-cum away. Then you said you washed after urinating (bidet?). The washing would likely have washed anything off your hands.

Was this during your fertile days? If not, then the answer is a very clear 'no'.

Hope this helps

Hi

Thanks For the reply ,actually i forgot to mention my fiance said me he was sure that he never ejaculated before or after i touched his precum.After touching precum i think we hugged and would have wiped my hand in the clothes during hug as we were wearing clothes..So could you please clarify that, would there have been any sperm in the precum or not as he dint ejaculate....Also i was on my fertile days during the time...my periods due has been delayed by over 7 days ,this is wat makes me worry a lot...since 4 days iam experiencing a constant pain in my lower abdomen and breast pain since 2 days...it usually happens to me before my periods....but this time iam worried because of this precum thing....please clarify me with this too and the cause of the delay of my periods...

Research has indicated that for some men pre-cum always contains sperm; in others, none.
A period will be delayed if ovulation is delayed. So if you ovulate 10 days later than expected, your period would be 10 days later than expected. So your sensations could be because your period is coming. If you didn't ovulate at all in this monthly cycle, then you will not have a period this month cycle. Are your periods usually regular?
Hope this helps

Hi
My periods are random at times...gets delayed by 15 days or 10 days ...sometimes normal...So iam unable to guess this time whether its due to the precum thing or due to health conditions...Last 2 months i got my periods regularly this time again its random..so i am confused on the reason...Are there any ways to know exactly whether iam pregnant or not apart from using any testing kit..

The only way to be sure is by a blood test. But provide some dates, and I will try and comment more.

1. What date did your last period start?
  2. What date did this humping take place?
  3. Have you had any other sexual activity since your last period. If so, when?
  4. What date did you expect your period to arrive?

my last period started on 12th of december,
the humping took place around 7th of Jan.
I dint have any sexual activity apart from this humping...And even this humping was not so close it was done with fully dressed on....Oly thing is i touched his penis inside his clothes and his precum..
I expected my periods to arrive by 11 or 12 th of Jan....but dint arrive yet...
I have tried excersising Sit-ups,Tried drinking papaya and pineaple juice which are said to induce period but nothing helped....This thing is really freaking me out...iam unable to be normal...

Dear Nishitha

An expected period start of 11th Jan presupposes ovulation on 28th Dec. Ovulation would have to be delayed by 10 to 14 days to 7th to 12th Jan for your activity to have a chance to lead to pregnancy. Ovulation delay leads to period delay (periods start a fortnight after ovulation). Pineapple & Papya Juice might bring on a period, but not if pregnant! You can only wait. You are only 8 days later than expected, and you are irregular! I think you are not pregnant. But please keep me informed.

Where are you from? Are there any cultural or religious implications?

Ya i do have cultural and religious implicatoin...i am afraid to meet any doctor least my family would know..they wont see this good at all...Iam afraid for my family and myself too though we are engaged bt our marriage is not yet decided...i dont want any mishap to happen before that...And iam sick too from 2 days wit cold and mild fever..could this affect my periods...And i think iam over stressed on this matter...but unable to avoid this thinking of upcoming consequences..Please help....

Ya i do have cultural and religious implicatoin...i am afraid to meet any doctor least my family would know..they wont see this good at all...Iam afraid for my family and myself too though we are engaged bt our marriage is not yet decided...i dont want any mishap to happen before that...And iam sick too from 2 days wit cold and mild fever..could this affect my periods...And i think iam over stressed on this matter...but unable to avoid this thinking of upcoming consequences..Please help....Does doing heavy excersise delay periods...I did 50 times sit ups on one go...i had a severe thigh pain the following 2 days that is on 13th and 14th jan...after that i had pain developing in my lower abdomen since 5 days...today the pain has come down..i don feel much pain is it a good sign or bad sign,in terms of not getting pregnant...Also my fiance says since i touched my vagina that time oly for washing that area..he says the water would have washed off the precum too...Is it true...Sorry if iam throwing out lot many questions to you...i need the clarifications very badly bcoz as the days are getting ahead my fear is also getting ahead...Please help..

Dear Nishitha/Vimalya

I still think the likelihood of pregnancy is very low. I think your finance is probably right. I suggested that in my reply.

Because there are cultural/religious implications, I don't think there is any merit in seeing your doctor until there is any evidence of pregnancy. However a home test might be available, but you don't say where you are from, or what the consequences would be for you and your family (you can sign in and talk in private if you wish). It is possible you have not ovulated, and a period has been missed. Yes, strenuous exercise can impact on periods. So can sicknesses.

Hope this helps

Iam from india..Though iam mature 23 yr old working with a software company..bt still iam family bound...My family doesnt know how close me and my fiance are ,talking seeing is allowed not more than that..Also since iam oly 23 i have no idea of getting married now..i prefer to let 2 more years pass on...I have been convencing my family for a late marriage..In midst i myself have done this foolish mistake..iam nowhere now not in a situation to tell this foolish thing to my family nor abt my marriage...
Simple thing s iam not ready for a marriage and not at all ready for a pregnancy..
I need to inform you i went for a general check up today for cold and found i have been quite weak...BP is 100-60 mmHg...doc suggested me to intake a lot of water and healthier food...is this something related to my delayed periods..Is this BP normal or low..

hey something to tell you i have started getting brownish discharge....Are my periods on the way???

Dear Nishitha
I would say that 100/60 mm Hg is on the low side of normal, and is good. Systolic blood pressure (the first/top figure) for most healthy adults ranges from 90 to 120 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg). Normal diastolic blood pressure (the second/bottom figure) ranges from 60 to 80 mm Hg.
If you are weak, it could have an impact on your periods.
I think I do understand your cultural/family situation. You must consider how your "foolish mistake" happened, and what the social/personal implications are. I know the sexual pressures, which are natural, but you are both contravening your social/religious conventions. (I thought you were from India; are you Jain?) If you have gone that far sexually, what will stop you going a bit further another time?
Do you mean that your family do not know you are engaged? You won't be able to keep that from them forever. I think it best they know your intentions, otherwise it may come as a shock and could cause a rift. The fact may come out anyway, especially if any tension arises between you and your fiance.
Take Care

Yes they could be. Keep me informed please.