A couple weeks ago my fiance noticed a couple of red blotches on the head of my penis. I though it was just irritation or something of the sort at first cuz it would come and go and felt like maybe i was a little ruff on it. the last few days they have come back and not gone away. They have also started to dry up and tonight my skin split in 3 different spots on the top. Iv done some research and though it was a fungal infection and got some vaginal yeast infection cream that was suggested to a couple of people i found with simalure problems. Its not working. I am circumcised and have been since birth. I need this to clear up fast please help if you can.

bump..

No one has any suggestions?

Hi, sorry I can't help you. I have the same question actually. I am single and haven't had sex in 4 months (and that was with my ex-girlfriend of 2 years). My (circumcised) penis head is a little red and dry on the head. It's on the top of the head in a horizontal moon-shape, nearest the shaft. I don't know what it is. A fungal thing? It doesn't itch or burn or anything.

Have you got any leads on yours?

Yes I have actully. I finally was able to get into the docs and they said it was some sort of yeast infection. They gave me a simple cream and within the week it was gone. Sounds like nothing to worry about, just hit up a docs as soon as possible. I also had some luck with using a triple antibiotic cream I got from the drug store. It didnt clear it up but did keep it from drying out and the skin splitting open. Hope this helps.

Hey, thanks for the good news. Unfortunately I am not home to see a doctor. I am in China...ugh. Can you tell me the name of the cream the doc prescribed? Thanks!

hey what kinda of antibiotic cream did u get?

its like i am circumsized which i am not,, but its the skin splitting that was my foreskin everytime i have sex or a erection
[/list]

Its likely you are suffering from Candida*. Typically you will need to see a doctor to get a prescription for the anti-yeast cream. Though this will vary country to country.

*continued reoccurence of Candida may be a product of diabetes mellitus.

bbc.co.uk/health/ask_the_doctor/candidaspots.shtml

what is the name of that cream

Name of cream!?

The cream is a anti fungul "athletes foot" cream. And its an over the counter drug. You can get it at your local pharmacy. Hope this helps!

i have had the same problem these others have red blotches that get dry skin on the head of my penis i have been so stress out over it its been there for about 3 weeks i dont have insurance to go to a doctor and work a min wage job wich makes it hard . does athletes foot cream really work i have tried everything from jock cream to antibiotic cream triplet antibiotic cream PLEASE HELP ME

Have the same problem myself - been to a doctor (completely clueless), noted no actual discomfort and gave me a general steriod cream - didn't work, have tried thrush creams, e45 (general dry skin cream), vaseline, a manuka honey based cream and coconut oil. Nothing seems to work at all, my only guess would be it's a lifestyle/diet/stress thing...

I doubt this is yeast infection though - if you look at pictures online, they're much much worse and the fact is, it's completely non-irritant. Also, whilst circumcised men can get it, it's a lot rarer because the penis head is already dry...

wash your penis regularly e45 it good for the skin on the outside of the penis and Vaseline of an pure petroleum jelly to keep the skin healthy this is the second time i have had this problem and seems to work for me if all fails speak to a Doctor 

I've noticed sometimes that I get these red splotches on my penis like rug burns or cuts. As they heal they it leaves like dry white skin. Anyone had anything like this?