I have been suffering with mid to lower right quadrant back and side pain for about 3 weeks-- the sensation sometimes spreads into my lower right quadrant and into my upper right thigh--- what do you think?

Hi

When you say that you experience pain do you feel sharp and unbearable pain or some other kind? If you can stand this painful sensation maybe it is consequence of something that you do during the day.

Do you work out? And if you do and you have just started it could be that you are feeling pain in your muscles. Or if you are working on a physical demanding job it could give the same result. If nothing of this is the case than it would be wise to consult your doctor. He will probably do some tests to try to diagnose what is wrong (if there is anything wrong) and afterwards the treatment will follow. Let us know what was the problem. 

I finally took control of my own upper right quadrant pain.  I know my own body better than anyone and for Dr.'s and tests to tell me different is BS.  I decided to do the miracle gallbladder liver cleanse.  I was afraid at first but I will try anything to stop the pain.  OMG!..... I knew it.  A sludgy liver.  I feel great.  Pain free for six weeks now.    I will cleabse them again in six months.  woo..hoo.......my chance paid off.