Is this efficiant because I dont have a bench in my house and no acsess to a gym, so I was wondering if it's good to do on a bed with my feet on the ground and back on the bed

I would guess that doing the exercises on a bed is not the most efficient way. Depending on how soft the bed is:

1. the bed will flex and adsorb some of the energy you are trying to direct to particular muscles or sets of muscles.
2. The motion and flexing of the bed could cause you to alter your motion and result again in not directing the energy to particular muscles or sets of muscles.
3. The bed could cause you to alter your exercise motion to the point where you could injure yourself.

You need a firm (if not hard) surface to sit and lay on that will permit you to direct all your energy of motion to working particular target areas. Perhaps you have a piece of plywood or some other firm surface you could lay on the bed?