I am from a generation that worked hard to keep butt small, but now I realized I like to see a girl with big butt. Now I want to gain a big butt, but I do now know how. I do not think it is good idea just to sit on it a lot and eat a whole bunch of fattening food. I know I would certainly have a big behind before I know it, but I need a healthy way. Can anyone give me an advice how to gain a big butt the easy and fast?

I have to say do not eat a bunch of junk because it is not healthy. Depending on whether you are male or female you could end up with cellulite. I strongly recommend taking cycling classes and setting the resistance to high while standing and pedaling. You should do this at least twice a week and your butt will be so good. I think the goal should be awesome muscle definition and not fatty mass behind. If that is too hard for you, you could try to use the butt blaster machine, and do three sets with 30 repeats of 30 lbs or more. I think you already know that the people with the best butts are volleyball players, soccer players, and some are just born with natural booty. You should just do high-energy leg working sports, and your body automatically puts energy where you need it. Fat goes to that area to feed the growing muscle therefore your butt will be larger as you wish. A bigger butt can only be gained through exercise if you were not born with one. Moreover, lifting heavier weights will shock the muscles and make them grow bigger, and this is the best way to gain a big butt.

Exercising will make your butt rounder and bigger. The best way and probably the healthiest is to workout at gym. Nothing will happen in a month but in two or three months you will see a considerable change in your butts shape. You need to targeted exercises to shape up your butt, use as big weights as you can safely, so that your glutes have the stimulus to grow. When you are using big weights, you don't need to do long sets, 6-10 repetitions in a set will do.