Hi all. I would really like to work on my stomach, but just don’t know any good excerises for it. So, I was wondering if anybody here would like to share few, so that I gan get started. Thanks a lot.

Here are few that I know. I hope you’ll find them useful.
First: Start out by lying flat on the floor with knees up as shown. Suck in your stomach as far as you possibly can and hold it. Then lift your chest toward your knees keeping your hips on the floor at all times while pushing your hands between your legs. Do as many repetitions as you comfortably (but only comfortably) can do.
Second: Lie flat on the floor with your hands behind your neck. Twist your body upward toward your right knee while at the same time lifting your right leg as to meet your left elbow. Note regarding repetitions is same as above.
Third: Lie flat on the floor with legs elevated approx 6"-10" off the floor. Pull your legs toward your chest while contracting your lower abs.

My neck and back hurt after awhile of doing crunches on the floor. So I do stand up crunches. Stand with your legs hip distance apart. Tuck in your tush and tighten your stomach. With your hands on your head elbows out, bend your right elbow towards your left hip but don't try to touch your hip. Do this in an even slow motion..right... left... hip to hip.
Make sure your stomach is tight and butt is tucked in. (About 3 sets of 12)
Also take a medium size bouncing ball that kids play with. Standing up same postion hold the ball in front of you twist towards the outer hips without twisting your back to much and BREATH! .... The Hips dont move. The lower body stays still your only trying to move the stomach muscles.
If you dont feel it today, you will tomorrow. Hope this was helpful.

Actually I have used the Firm video for abs and stomach and I can tell you that they work... A good excerise is laying on the floor, head in hands. Then keeping your legs straight and move them up while at the same time moving your upper body up. After a while, hold in this position... it really works... hope this helps