When I was 20 I tried the ballooning affect. It caused growth of about an inch. Only in the head. I might add that at that time I was high on crystal meth. After that I lost feeling in the tip but was still able to have sex but only to premature ejaculate. Antidepressant fixed the premature ejaculation but when I broke up with my girl I stopped taking antidepressants . P.e. Came back . Now I moved back home and tried to get back with her and I couldn't keep an erection with her. I believe this is why she left me. I don't have a car or job because of this move. I came to propose and got dumped. I can't even masturbate. When I do it is soft and then when I am about to cum it gets hard. I'm now 28. Could this be due to stress or performance anxiety or long term effect of the ballooning I did when I was 21. I also had been trying kegels. I think this made it worse. I can't feel the top half of my penis. Someone please tell me it's temporary I haven't had a real erection in a week .

My good friend confessed me the same thing a couple of days ago. He was so embarrassed. He didn't want to talk about this, but since we are really good, he opened up to me, telling me what is bothering him. Kegel exercises for men are nothing that is taboo lately. So, you should not be ashamed as well. Kegel exercises for men can strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, just like it can help us, ladies, and those exercises will support the bladder and bowel and affect sexual function. With practice, Kegel exercises for men can be done just about anytime.