Hello I'm 30 yo male... A couple of years ago I tried to do some Kegel exercises because I heard that it can boos my sexual performance. But I did Kegel exercises while urinating and I have found out out that after I pass my urine there is a little bit urine leftover somwhere in my urethra...I guess that I did it wrong , I shoudn't do my Kegels while urinating... So my queestion is how can I reverse that? Do you think that, considering that Kegels streghten pelvic floor muscles, it can help me te reverse this incomplete bladder emptying , but if I do it correctly this time? Or you recommend something else? Thank you regards

Hello. Trust me, it is very easy. When one friend of mine told me that I should do this, I was like - what? I am not able to do that.But trust me, it is something that you can learn very, very fast. It is easy because a kegel exercise is like pretending you have to urinate and then holding it. Do you get it? You relax and tighten the muscles that control urine flow. It is important to find the right muscles to tighten. So, the next time you have to urinate, start to go and then stop. Try it again, but don't do it if you have some urinating issues. Also, Kegel exercises weights can help you with this.