iam male@45. Regularly masturbating once or twice a day from age 14. I used to have good orgasms and erections initially. Gradually by 25 i couldnt hold erection for intercourse , but for mastubation still ot fining any problem. But orgasm has lost intensity,, and eary m orning erections are nil. Never in my life time i had experienced nocturnal emissions. Now kindly help me to overcome this situation. otherwise iam having good health wth good kidney , liver functions, normal BP and am not yet diabetic.

Well, if you are thinking about something else, the orgasm will be less powerful, and at any rate, much less enjoyable. You have to make sure you are not thinking about your income tax form, or what you have to remember to do in the office tomorrow... You have to focus on the enjoyment, and not where it's going to go. If you masturbate, make sure you have planned ahead where to come. Just do whatever you need to get you in the mood for sex. The longer it takes, the stronger the orgasm will be. Be honest with yourself about what you like, and try different things. To improve erections you will need to exercise your penis, and you can find many different penis exercises that you can begin doing right away. Penis exercises are easy to perform, but it’s important that you understand as much as possible about the exercise and your penis as well because you can injure your penis if you try to do too much too soon. There is something called the Kegel exercises for men which can help you improve your orgasm. You can find it on the net and try it. Good luck.

dear April O and others,
Thanks for he response and advice. Kegel exercises i shall start doing soon. Is there any medicine which can be suggested for improving my condition too?experts kindly lend an ear to my plea please