Hi, my ears are very sensitive to noise. Sometimes, I can not stand the loud music in the local cafe, so I have to leave. I am pregnant, 4th month. Is my ear sensitivity related to pregnancy?

Hi, I suffer from sensitivity to noise which increases and decreases periodically. After many suspicions I came to conclusion that I suffer from magnesium deficiency. I also have muscle spasm from time to time and headaches accompanied with restlessness. Magnesium deficiency may also be a noticed in ringing in the ears, where noise sensitivity is also frequently seen. Magnesium deficiency can be related to headaches, insomnia, mitral valve prolepses, fibromyalgia, TMJ, muscle twitches, muscle cramps, restlessness and difficulty breathing. Since you are pregnant you need to increase intake f all minerals, and it may affect also your noise sensitivity.

hi can someone please give me a defintion of sensitive ears. idk wat i have wenever i hear a loud noise or talk to sum1 rite after im done talking i heard almost like a quite roaring sound in my ears and i was just wondering is that sensitive ears or something else
please write back

everytime i smoke my ears hurt and feel clogged what is this?

I suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome (fibromyalgia confirmed) alongwith which hyperacusis also started, for 3 and a half years. I used every possible thing to avoid the noise problem but my sound tolerance level reduced to 2 on the mark scale 1-10. Recently I attended a 3-day seminar of "Lightning Process" designed by Phil Parker in London. And within 3 days, with the help of Almighty God, I started to get changes and within a week, now I go out to the airports, large shopping malls, listen tv on very high volumes without wearing silicone ear plugs. I really want other people suffering from the same pain as I did, to contact them through their website www.lightningprocess.com. Read the success stories and achieve the same results.
I searched many things for years and years but nothing helped. I had musulo skeletal pain areas too but my ears have turned normal now.