Hi. I'm 47 year old female and I'm having some strange heath problems. You see, just recently I have experienced weird ringing in my ears. I have never experienced anything similar but I didn’t pay too much attention on it because it lasted only about five minutes and then stopped. Anyway, I didn’t considered it to be something I should be worried about. But- problem appeared again.
Yesterday, I have woke up in the morning with the same ringing and this time it lasted for several hours.
I have no other symptoms and don’t know what to do right now. Should I contact some doctor over it? What could be the possible cause!

Hmm … I was thinking about your symptoms and decided to tell you what I think. The right medical term for this condition is tinnitus.
You probably know that every ear trauma’s often causing this ringing even months after. These traumas could be caused by noise of planes, firearms, or even some loud music.
Also, every ear infection could cause you this ringing although some pain or mild discomfort should be present also.
High blood pressure is also causing strange buzzing and roaring in ears in many patients. It could also be a normal sign of aging and condition called Presbycusis.
My suggestion is simple. If you are worried about your symptoms and want to find out the right cause-only way to do all this is to contact your ear-nose-throat specialist!