My daughter is a model. She is only 17 years old. It is very hard and demanding work and the job puts impossible standards for these young people. My daughter is very ambitious and she wants to succeed in modeling. But now she had jeopardized her health. She has eating disorder. Can you tell me how to treat it?

It is a problem that many people have to go along with their kids. My daughter had a similar problem. She had lost her weight, self esteem and finally health. But if your daughter wants to recover she will be able to do that with the help of you and entire family. My daughter was so weak that she had to go to a hospital to take intravenous feeding. She was under constant observation of medical staff. She had to go to a psychologist to work on interpersonal conflicts and because of distortion of body image.