Hello! I have a twelve years old daughter who wants to be a model. She is good looking girl and she does well in school. She is a healthy child, with healthy eating habits but recently she has started to complain of her weight. She thinks she is overweight. I am afraid of developing eating disorder (although she is eating as well as before). Who has the greatest risk of developing eating disorder?

Hello! Teenage girls are at the greatest risk of developing eating disorders. Many parents miss many of the signs such as attempting to miss meals, not eating with the family or visiting the toilet after eating. So, I completely understand your concern. Eating disorders are affecting women at a disproportionate rate then men (7:1). You daughter complains are common in teenage girls but you should always be careful.