Yes,I do to.beenjoy doing it for 2yrs

You are NOT alone! I have cravings for Irish Spring (original) as well. I lather it up and eat it after. It's so strange tho me cuz I don't know WHY but I can't help it!

i knw this is a old message but i'm also confirm having low blood count and its a just a huge deal to crave soap so much just like this girl in my class who has the same low blood count issue she literally brings an entire bag of salt to school and eats it we nicknamed her salt idk maybe its the fact that our body lacks something maybe that's why we have cravings sooooooo dam much......

me

Hello ,I'm anaemia too and the manner to which your reply is almost a stab , please beware that it's a craving , you don't have to look down on the rest of us who eat substances - I've been on FerriMed D and honestly don't appreciate how your reply is bordering on a tad disrespectful and offensive. you don't have such but we do so take a seat . THANK YOU .

Yes its funny cause i lick my hands to i love the suds that come from it i even put it on a boby rag not the towel the little spong thing in soap it up and eat all of it its taste rven better witj ice

I no it taste gud dont no why i do it but i see i not the only one

For some odd reason I'm addicted to eating soap. When I was younger and cursed I was made to wash my mouth out with Safeguard and I've loved it ever since. It started with me lathering my hands and licking the foam then it turned into me using my nails to scrape off shavings and let them dissolve in my mouth. Now I always crave the white bar of Dial and now sometimes Safeguard, I use a knife to slice it and eat it. I've always wondered about the affects as there doesn't seem to be any. I haven't found a way to bring up the topic to my family who notices I constantly buy abundant amounts of it but a bar of the brand I buy never reaches the bathroom counter and can never be found when needed. I'm to the point where I need at least three or four bars a day, any advice? By the way is it wrong I don't want to stop or get help?

I know right I thought I was the only one in the world.

How long have you been at it

I too am a soap eater. I have always love smelling them. I don't actually bite the bar as I do lick it. And like many others here, it has to be the original Irish spring. There has got to be ssomething in these soaps for us all to be craving the same brands.

Yes I eat soap a lot i love the gold dial, lever 3000 and Irish spring idk what I started but I recently found out I was anemic but I never had a child ..

Just bite the soap suck on it for a few seconds and bam your urge will go away.. make sure you spit it out tho

aye same here

How long have you you been eating it

I thought i was the only one. I crave coast. The original bar. Im anemic but i would rather eat the soap than take the pills. Crazy i know.