I have been eating Irish Spring since my first pregnancy and that was 15 years ago and I am now 7 months pregnant and the craving just returned.

I eat Irish spring soap. I LOVE IT. I chew it then spit it out. I have been doing it since I had my 4yr old son. I eat it about a bar a week. I hide it from everyone. I brush my teeth right after and try not to injest it. The tantium something ingredient is cancerous. It can give us all cancer. One day my nose started bleeding from out the blue. My skin itches from feeling nervous like I'm on drugs. My face has new random bumps and blemishes. My head feel tingly sometimes and I feel sick. I pray to God I don't hv cancer. I'm reading this hearing that most of you hv been doing this since birth. And u don't have cancer. But everyone is different. I keep this God awful cellphone in my face and eating this soap, imma die. I'm stopping. I'm throwing all if this soap out and not eating another bite. And I'm reducing this fb and ig activity. I don't want you die.

Are you scares of getting cancer? Do u swallow it?

I thought I was the only one too until I looked it up. I crave all sorts of soap though bar soap is the only one that gives me that satisfaction not liquid soap. It's the texture the feel, smell. I started noticing that I eat soap mostly when I feel stressed and then we I eat it everything feels better.

I been craving soap since I was like 4 years old. I'm now 36. I ate soap during all seven pregnancies. I thought it was just me. I do know I get the cravings real bad when my iron is low. I use to eat Irish Spring all the time. Then I stop buying certain soaps so I wouldn't have the temptation to eat it. But now I love ivory. But reading about the cancer that scared me. I hope I can stop cold turkey. Also my face has start breaking out from no where hope that has nothing to do with it.

I personally love Palmolive body bar soap. Omg try it

Hey, I know this pay is old but u wanted to offer a response... I'm a 25 year old mother of 4 and I too have the urge to eat bar soap... Although it's not Irish Springs, I prefer to eat Dove but only the plain white bar.... I lather my hands up really well and just lick the soap off over and over again.... I never seem to get enough!!! I cannot stop, I don't know what the cause may be because I have had blood work done and everything is normal!!!???

*not pay...*post

don't feel bad I like to eat soap as well irish spring and dial gold bar it smell so good I had to try it but for a while I had to stop because it was getting out of hand it all started when I was in middle school now am 30 with two children and I still have those cravings to eat it

I been eating soap for like 15 years I eat a bar a day it makes me use the bathroom a lot but the worst is my tongue hurt so bad and it be very white and my tongue seems to pealing off I eat the stuff off my tongue I barely can eat anything or drink I wanna stop so bad I'm afraid I be in diapers by the age of 30 if I keep it do anyone know how I could stop eating it

I want to stop eating soap I am so embassy by it

I have no ate the soap yet but am addicted to the smell of Irish Spring Original!!!! It's literally addicting I have so many boxes of them unused,! I don't use them on my body I just like to smell them while I'm eating ice! After the smell starts to go away I go buy another bar!! It's the most strangest thing, I couldn't thank about eating or licking it yet, my urges haven't become that strong, but I eat about 5-7 cups of ice a day and I sit there and eat the ice and smell the soap just back and fourth it's ridiculous

don't feel bad irish spring white and gold dial soap sheeh I just have to have it its crazy the smell I just addictive

me too omg wow the same story for me I want to stop but I cant

Irish spring and Dial, here. This is strange and oddly comforting :-/