I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I'm just want to hear opinions or advice of others. I'm 20 and I'm 20 weeks now and I think that I'm really depressed. I can only sleep five hours per day and sometimes I cry too much.. I cry four or five days straight. I get affected too easily on situations with family, my boyfriend and work. They say its normal to feel this way but I don't know how to handle it. I have problems with my eating habit. I don't get to eat much or sometimes I miss a meal for the day. Is this going to affect my baby? Physically? Or mentally? How likely is it to affect my baby? My problem in eating, and sleeping and being stress has been happening for a month now. Will my baby be okay? Is he going to be normal? My first visit in the clinic I weighed 115. and last time I visit which was last week, I only weighed 103. is it too late to try keep up from what I've been doing lately? Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

I would say that the weight loss is something to be concerned about because generally you gain a significant amount of weight during pregnancy. I would go and get that checked out. Psycologically, i dont think there is much proven that being stressed and such affects the baby but you two are connected and i personally beleive that it can affect the baby but nothing that will deform it or anything. Just minor changes. Its kinda like how some women say that if you listen to bethoven while your pregnant you can end up with a smarter child. nothing proven its all relative theories

Stress absolutely affects the baby, both now and in the long run.

Hi. Same here as well. I am 16 weeks pregnant and weigh 100 lbs. though my weight does not rapidly vary like yours, Im also experiencing the same situation. Im very much concerned with my lack of sleep. I dont weigh much but my belly is now showing, why is that? please anyone, need some help. thanks...