Hello! I have been working in a software company for three years. My job is very stressful and it takes much of my free time but is extremely well paid. Sometimes I work till late in the night and take only few hours of sleep. Few months ago I started to be very nervous and loss my appetite. I don't know the reason. My wife says I don't sleep enough and she is afraid this may endanger my health. What can lack of sleep do to you?

Hello! Well, your wife is right. Lack of sleep can badly affect your health. Your body needs quality sleep in order to rest from everyday activities. It has been proven that lack of sleep affects the human body's ability to metabolize glucose which can lead to diabetes. Lack of sleep may be cause many serious diseases; heart diseases and mental illnesses. It also increases stress hormones which can reduce new cell production in the brain. It is very important to have enough sleep, so listen to your wife and go to sleep. Good salary isn't everything in your life, take good care of your health.

vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina n***a