I'm a 13 years old 5'4 girl. I weigh 170 pounds. I'm a cheerleader so I have quiet a lot of muscle. However, I am big. I have large thighs, my arms are mainly muscle, a bit of a double chin, and a huge stomach, that's where all my fat is and I hate it :( I try to eat healthy, but we eat out or get fast food everyday in my family, so it's hard. I can not go to a gym, so please don't say that. Also,vivam so scared to talk to my family about my weight and body. I wear a size adult large shirt, size 15 pants and 18 dress. My mom told me not to gain anymore weight at 140 pounds. I've gained 30! My dad called me chunky. It's horrible. Also, I've been gaining weight nonstop, and im scared.i don't think they know what I weigh now. Last year, 12th birthday I weighed 115 pounds. 2 monthis later I was 130 and since them I've gained 40 pounds!

Get your thyoid check, maybe hypothyroidism. Try to take daily walks to

I prefer you to do simple exercises  like walking and running daily and should carryout household activities.you should make your proper diet plan chart and you can visit a nutritionist.In this way you can lose your weight and become smart.

I have good solution for your problem.. Well being overweight is definitely a big problem, both health-wise and of course social wise.

Until may 2017, I was overweight. And many including my relatives and finally even my mother used to tease me a lot about being obese.

But now I have lost a lot of Kilos, about 19, yes you read me right "Nineteens Kilograms" in six months. And now I feel great. 

I simple words I feel very energetic and active now.How this happened! How did I lose these many kilos which many try but fail! well here is the solution !!

This product helps to loss my weight ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting web addresses is not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use