I don't eat much, but lately even when I eat small quantity of food I feel sick. I have been quest at my boyfriend house and I was feeling very unpleasant because after the meal I felt sick and his mother thought that it was something wrong with dinner. I have symptoms like heaviness, nausea, burping, constipation etc. I have heard that metaclopramide is good solution for those kinds of troubles. Has anyone familiar with its effectiveness?

Yes, it is great medicine! I was taking it 4 times a day. Half an hour before each meal and before bedtime. I was taking it for 5 weeks. After first week I started to feel great difference. My body responded well to metaclopramide and my intestine started to work much better. Medicine helped me to regulate intensity of my bowels movement and to make it restore it normal rhythm.