I am 18 about a year and a half ago I got sick from Taco Bell. I went from having stomach spasms, then to H pylori, then to ulcers. I went from 220 to 120 now I am up to 150. I can eat somewhat better now I am getting better and stuff. Since then the only things that wont go away is the constant burping and nausea. To this day I can not eat red meats. White meats I am good anything else causes me to get sick and get extreme stomach pains. Like I don't physically vomit but I feel like complete death. Anyone have any idea why this is happening. I have learned to deal with it and work with it but still just sucks I cant eat the things I used to. The burping kills. Trust me you Burp all the time non stop for a year and a half and tell me you don't get sick of it. 

hi, I have similar problems (constant burping and neusea). Are you having constant neusea?

Yes. It only really gets bad when I eat. Other than that I am usually okay but the nausea feeling is always there. After a year and a half of this constant feeling I kind of got used to it. Just when it gets bad I can't really do much.

I am from Russia and I have the same problems. I am 18 years of old, female and I don`t know what to do anymore.
Please tell me what meds have your gastroenterologist prescribed? (My nausea and burping are simply unbearable(()
Thank you for your answer)

I have these symptoms for a year almost ( 8 months)

I have had it for about a year and a half it is horrible. I mean the only thing that has seemed to help is my daily acid reducer 40mg Omemprazole and i take 180mg Phanzyme for the belching when it gets out of control. It does seem to help slightly just I should not have to take medicine for belching haha

sounds like low stomach acid so it hard to digest the proteins in the meat, try taking betaine HCL 1/2 after your meal to help assist in digestion, you could also try apple cider vinegar/lemon and digestive enzymes.