me and my boy friend had a sex last night.he inserted his penis in my back hole.sperms were ejaculated.could i get pregnant?plz help.i'm really worried.if yes then how to prevent that pregnancy/

Since you started having sex, it is high time you learned about ways to get pregnant and how to avoid it. I suppose that the back whole is your anal hole and no, you can’t get pregnant by having anal sex. Anus is connected to rectum and further with bowels, this is the whole where the waste comes out from the bowels. There are some nerve endings inside rectum and anal area, so many people find anal sex appealing.
You can only get pregnant from having vaginal sex because your vagina is connected with the ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes where the egg comes from.
Anal sex is the easiest way to get bacterial infections, sexually transmitted infection and to transmit bacteria from anal to vaginal area which further leads to necessary treatments. You should use a condom when you are having anal sex and never had vaginal after anal sex.

I wanted to add that the person having anal sex CAN get pregnant if any precum, or any cum at all seeps down to her vagina which in most cases it does after the make withdraws his penis. I have heard of a few women that also thought they could not get pregnant but did having anal sex. You are right that the sperm that stays int he anus cant not get you pregnant but if any should travel you most likely can. Also the point they made, DON'T ever have vaginal sex after anal sex without changing condoms or washing the penis very well with antibacterial soap. Another point he made, you need to learn the different ways you can get pregnant and also how to prevent STD's since you are old enough to have sex. Hope that helped.

You can too get pregnant from anal sex .... I mean, where did you think that Lawyers came from??

haaha

i dont get that but anyway the snwer to your question is no you cant but use a condom

U can get pregnant from anal sex if seman drips and gets close to the vagina.

This person is a m***n. No, that cannot happen. Sperm cannot survive outside of the testes or outside of the vagina...and sperm does not just "swim" all the way up the vagina. A guy actually has to have his penis all the way (or at least most of the way) in the vagina for the sperm to go to the eggs.

BS. Not sure where you came up with that, but that's not necessarily true.

wouldn't this depend on the position you are using to have anal sex.If you are on all fours, and he enters you from behind, then if anything came out,yes it would flow down towards the vagina. If you have anal sex on your back , then any fluids that may come out or excess precum, would flow down your crack and end up on what ever you are laying on. You can't change gravity, so if it worries you, just do it on your back.

Can we sex baclhole of my wife any problem in anal

Can i do sex in pregnancy to the back hole

Can i do sex in back hole in pregnancy time

If sperms touch vaginal starting area , will she become pregnant

sure go for it give it time and you will love it