I am 13, and I pre-ejaculated out of the blue. Nothing came out when I was hard, but when I went soft it kind of spilled out. But I didn't get an orgasm. Is it normal for me not to get an orgasm from ejaculating like this, or is it something to do with my puberty?

Hi guest,

I don't think you truly ejaculated.  It is likely "pre-cum" that you saw.  It's another bodily fluid - not semen.

It cleans the urethra, where your semen and urine come out of, before you ejaculate. 

The next time you try masturbating keep going.  You should get a really weird feeling, may even feel like you have to pee so be sure to urinate first.

It is also possible you just aren't quite there yet.  You are definitely close though.

Hope it helps.

To Medic Dan: I wasnt doing it on purpose, I was sitting on the toilet, when I got a boner. And I guess the head of my penis rubbing against the toilet seat caused it to happen.

Hi Guest,

That is OFTEN what happens with precum. Just some sort of arousal can bring it on.

I bet if you try masturbation you may very well ejaculate.