Like the title says, I cannot stop the thoughts about ejaculating, I have been thinking about it almost constantly for 67 days straight. I cannot yet so that is probably the problem (even though I am really young, and I am normal, it will still eat at me everyday). I hit puberty when I was 10 (I heard you can ejaculate close to 1 yr after start of puberty so I am a little confused why I can't 2 1/2 years after the start). I have arm hair, leg hair, pubic hair (a lot), chest hair, back hair, hair on my upper lip and under my chin. My voice has cracked a lot. My penis hasn't really grown yet, as it is about 3 inches erect. I can also pre-ejaculate, but CANNOT ejaculate. I have been able to pre-cum for alomst 2 months. I have had a few morning woods and get random erections alot. So yeah, I just don't understand. My voice is pretty deep also but it's still cracking.

Hi Guest,

The simple answer is you can ejaculate when your body is ready, not before.

There is no "rule" that you can ejaculate a year after starting puberty.  Actually, puberty is a single point in time.  It is the moment you become capable of reproduction, that's it.  It's not this long drawn out phase.

Be patient.  Many guys can't ejaculate until their 13, 14, even 15 and it's all  NORMAL.

Don't compare yourself to anyone else.  We are all unique and develop at different rates/times.  You're NORMAL.

Hope it helps.

Thank you medic-dan :) i know I am normal but it just gets to me sometimes, and can make me VERY upset sometimes. And I just really want it to happen

You can't rush growing up guest. Your body goes at it's own pace.

Hang in there, you're close, very close.

Well I am happy I am close :)