Hello, folks. My son has been diagnosed with lateral epicondilitys. I wonder what kind of treatment option he has. Is there some kind of physical therapy he can have? What this kind of therapy can do with such a condition? I would really appreciate all your advices considering this post. Bye!

Hello, there. I think that the treatment of choice is surgery. After surgery, there is physical rehabilitation. Usually, one starts with the exercises after a week. These exercises consist of stretching the elbow. This will restore the range of motion. You should discuss the details with your son’s doctor. Discuss about all the issues that worry you. I hope everything will be successful. Bye!

Hi, there. I have also heard that rehabilitation usually follows surgery. Your son will receive a special rehabilitation program. After four to six months he can return to his athletic activities if he has had them. You don’t need to worry a lot. In about 80% of all cases, tennis elbow is treated successfully. If you want to find out something more, talk to your son’s doctor. He will fill you in with details. I hope this helps. Good luck!