Hello, my friends. My sister in law had some problems with her elbow and she went to the hospital for an examination. She was diagnosed with lateral epicondilitys. Since this is my first time of hearing for this condition, I would like to know if there is any pain involved in it. I would really appreciate all your advices. Thanks.

Hi, there. I know that lateral epicondylitis is also known as tennis elbow. The main symptom here is pain. Pain is localized mostly in elbow. It happens when you move your fingers, hand or forearm. There are certain motions that provoke this pain. Your sister in law should consult her doctor. He will advise her the best possible treatment. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hello to you too. Lateral epicondylitis is not so common condition as far as I know. My cousin had it. She used to complain on severe and burning pain on the lateral side of her elbow. This pain usually gets worse in weeks or months. It also gets worse if you press the side of elbow. It is also worsen when lifting heavy objects. If the case is severe, then pain appears within the simple move of the elbow. I hope this isn’t your sister in law’s case. Bye!