OK.

Encourage me. I'm diving into the pool tomorrow at 5:30am to see what I can do.

I hope I make it 100 yards...

And then I'll start making a few goals for myself. New Ones.

Cough...Triathlons...Cough

OMG you've been bitten by the tri bug! :hysteria: Good luck Noley, have fun n relax. I'm so jealous. Let us know how it goes.

Did you make it? :stalker:

Did you make it? :stalker:
Yup. 800 yards... 50% freestyle 50% breast stroke 1 minute rests between each 100 Not bad for the first time out. But I am very weak in arms. It's amazing how I've been working out for years, but it seems that none of the muscles I've been conditioning prepare me for an 800 yard swim. All but my shoulders. I'll get back in on Thursday.

Did you make it? :stalker:

Girl! :coach: Good goin'!

she dove in and done good.

i couldn't swim breast stroke to save my life.

i'd leave a rotator in the water.

Congratulations and good luck with the tri.

I've put two weeks in so far. No triathlons on my calendar yet. I'm just trying to change my workout routines and get myself there one day.

Next step is to get a bike. I'm not far from that.

This give me new focus...new goals. I'm happy for it.

awesome. 800 wow!!!!!!!

Nice work! Maybe I should be training with you...you could pull me.