Hello!
I am very tired of all that. My lymph nodes are swollen 6 years! My doctor says she never saw anything like that and she ordered biopsy. Some of nodes are hard and sometimes hurt me, and can move them ... I feel very tired though I do not know whether this is the case because of six years of swollen nodes. Doctor thinks this might be glandular fever, though this is also strange to her.

Hey there,
Maybe this is glandular fever. I just got over mine ... though this sounds strange to me- my doctor said glandular fever usually lasts up to one year (he was surprised cos I got mine more than 14 months).
So, I actually do not think this is glandular fever, there must be something else wrong with you. Did you undergo any tests? Maybe you have problems with thyroid gland...
Anyway, I hope biopsy will solve your problem or at least put you on the right path.

Hey my name is Cynthia and I also have swollen lymph nodes not fun at all. Mine are swollen underneath both arms and I was geting them lanced but june 23rd I had my two major surgerys where they removed my lymph nodes under both arms. I cant move I need help putting on clothes doing my hair its terrible. I got stitched up and now I caught a infection so they took my stitches out and now my wound is just open to the public. I say it like that because I am fed up it wont stop draining and also now I might get a wound racuum I don't know what there waiting on this can turn into cancer. I learned that doctors half the time don't know what there doing because I looked up my lymph nodes problems online and discovered more information then the doctors are telling me. I cant wait togo to the doctors tuesday and let them know what I found out. These surgerys made everything worse and now I might loose my right arm its terrible