I have the same problem as others on the forum, however a bone specialist told me that my condition is because I am right-handed and use the right side to write and carry heavy items more than the left.  Your discussions have me more anxious and now I am researching physicians who might give me a true diagnosis.

I saw a doctor for the above problem, who had the area x-rayed with results showing the area as normal.   My doctor also told me that since I am losing weight, the area might be more noticeable.  He gave me a RX for anti-inflammatory meds....but the side-effects were too great to use just to rule out an ailment.  So I am using herbs...for example Turmeric and Daily Detox tea for possible inflammation, but it does not appear to be inflammed...just enlarged!  

Sorry....the above post was meant as a reply to Professor Lee's discussion on Enlargement Of The Right-Side Sternal-Clavical Joint!

I saw a doctor for the above problem....Enlargement Of The Right-Side Sternal-Clavical Joint , who had the area x-rayed with results showing the area as normal. He provided a Rx for anti-inflammatory to rule that out, but the medication had too many side-effects to rule out an ailment, so I am using herbs...Turmeric and Dextox tea for inflammation. SORRY THAT I POSTED THIS REPLY UNDER LASER SPINE SURGERY...PLEASE DISREGARD FOR THAT TOPIC.