Im 16 and I have the same problems -headaches ( everyother morning i wake up always wanna be in the dark and alone) -loss of appetite (i only eat snacks and drink juice from time to time loss of water taste) -Stomach Pains ( everyday) -Back and arm and face pains -eyes hurt I just feel weak and hopeless whats the problem

How long have you been having these symptoms of headaches, loss of appetite, stomach pains, and other pain like in your back, arm, and face?  Are you having any nausea or vomiting at all?  Does your headache go away after you get up in the morning?  Do you think you are pregnant by any chance?  Do you think you may be experiencing depression?  There are many symptoms that are manifested by depression and you listed most of them.  If this is an ongoing thing, like more than 2 weeks, you should go to the doctor to see if you have an illness like the flu or perhaps depression.