For about two weeks now i have been having a loss of appetite, weakness , abdominal pains, and even if i get enough sleep i'm still very tired at times I also feel depressed for no reason. Can someone help me?

Your abdominal pains may be indicative of something serious. Problems with the liver, gall bladder, spleen, pancreas, intestine, kidneys can all cause abdominal pain. If the pains do not subside, see a doctor right away. Regular exercise can help relieve stress and chronic depression.

Are you having issues beyond just your health? I can tell you that a lot of your symptoms are indicative of depression, so if you are feeling depressed, reach out to someone. Talk to a therapist or a counselor, because I think that you could definitely benefit from help at this point.

Please realize that this does not mean you are crazy. A lot of people see therapists. Please let us know how things turn out.

well apart from that nothing has happened that could make me depressed . i am very satisfied with my life right now.

I understand that maybe there is nothing in your life right now that could make you depressed, but you are obviously suffering from it nonetheless. I think that seeing a counselor may help you to see that you have an issue that you are ignoring or it is also possible that you are depressed for reasons beyond your control, perhaps based on clinical depression or something of the sort. I think it would be a good idea to talk to one regardless. I hope that this helps.

yes it does thank you for your advice.