Hi, I have suddenly lost my appetite. I thought it is on psychological ground, but I am having no big problems and things are pretty much the same for me.

Hi, perhaps your loss of appetite is just accompanying some other disease. In many acute and chronic diseases patients lose their will to eat. Deficiency of iron, zinc, Vitamin B1, folate, or biotin can induce appetite loss. Take some multivitamins or complex of vitamins B, as they will stimulate your appetite. Some special bitter tonics are made to stimulate appetite after long diseases, usually they are based on Gentiana. If you are taking any drugs check out if it is induced by drug or are there any interactions with food.

Hallo,
Can you tell me more about your condition? It is little hard to find the right cause of this condition of yours if you don’t give me more details what might have caused this problem. You have to understand that there are both mental and physical illnesses that can cause sudden loss of appetite. For instance if you have colon or ovarian cancer, or maybe problems with stomach or liver, you will notice a loss of appetite. Also this can be caused from some medication if you are taking any right now. Dementia is also a problem that can cause loss of appetite. You should run some test at the hospital and see if you don’t have any problems that I listed.

Hi, my doctor told me my B12 is low and star taking that and I am taking diabetes medicine also. Now I can’t eat food even my favorite food don’t test like it use to be. I am worried.
Thank you.