I am a 13 year old female and for the past few days I have been burping constantly and uncontrollably, and my stomach has also been nauseous. Along with this is, well um, more flatulence than usual. I have looked all over the internet and I have no idea if this is a stomach flu or just lack of proper diet, because, I admit, lately my lunches have consisted of hot munchies from the vending machine. My bowel movements appear normal though, and I have not vomited once. The most severe symptom is the burping, and if I eat or drink one thing in the morning, it will start and not stop the entire day. If someone could please help me I would be very grateful.

hey, im 15, i had a miscarriage recently, but wen i was pregnant i was burping continuously, i fought it was normal, its been about 3 months and i am steel feeling pressure in my stomach, constantly burping, i had a really light period this month, n now i have brown discharge, not to forget i felt a weird movement in the left side of my stomach a few days ago.
is this spost to happen..??
help please ??