Ok, so I am a 20 year old female and I have this problem where I always am really wet down there. It is so bad that I go through underwear very quickly and sometimes it feels so wet that I think I have lightly peed myself. When I wake up from sleep my underwear are covered in white goo and if i am not wearing underwear i have it ruining down my leg. This has been happening to me for years since i hit puberty around age 14 and it is soo annoying. My vagina is currently shaved bald if that matters, but this also happens when it is not shaved. Why does this happen to me and how can i stop it? It is really annoying so please help.

Most female ejacultion happens from stimulation of the clitoris - others is the stimulation of the G-spot! So I gather from your situation you are constantly being stimulated! The best thing I can suggest is this, go to a gynecologist and see if they can put you on a birth control pill that is just progesterone! NOT the combination pill! As the combination pill has estrogen - which you obviously don't need! I would like you to get a hormone test too, to see if there is too much estrogen or progesterone in your body - these are our sex hormones! Also before you go to bed, make sure your bladder is empty - try and empty your bladder as much as possible - and also try not to lay on your stomach! This forces pressure on the Skenes Gland - which is responsible for the female ejaculate! Do you usually ejaculate with foreplay or with penetration? I would suspect the foreplay is more likely! Do you have any problem with self lubrication with vaginal sex?

No, I dont have a problem with vaginal penetration or ever need lube at all. I have not had sex in 7 months but i do use a rabbit vibrator at times. The liquid that I am experiencing is different then what i experience during clitoral stimulation. During clitoral stimulation I ejaculate a gush of clear waterlike liquid but during this i ejaculate a thin white boogery liquid.

You might have an infection - does the "boogery liquid" smell at all? The gush of clear waterlike liquid IS ejaculate - but it's not usually gel like! Do you have an itch or is sex painful at all?

No, the liquid is not gel like. I'm positive I dont have an infection because I havent had sex in a long time and have never ever had unprotected sex. This is just the normal female lubrication that comes out of the vagina. I just have an excess amount of it, to the point where it seeps down my legs and ruins my underwear. Just wondering if there is a way to stop it. I've always had a problem being extra wet down there. (I guess a pro is that when I do have sex I wont need to spend money on lube).

You might need a hormone patch - which can regulate all of these excess hormones - also like I said, make sure you keep your bladder empty! Google the Skene's Gland and then you can see where it lies and what adds to it! This is interfering with your life, so you will need some medical help to regulate it!

I have a problem with this too! Every time I go out for long periods of time I get wet down there. What u found helps is putting tissue in my underwear, also emptying my bladder helps a heck of a lot as well. Just do those and kinda get used to it. I think it's just a thing girls do lol.

Same problem. I just got over a UTI- whichI might add, you don't have to have sex to get one- I have never had problems until now. I'm assuming my UTI had something to do with it. Also, maybe birth control. I take birth conrtol, and have for 3 years. I am also 20. It's not to the point it's running down my legs, but it just doesn't feel comfertable. I started putting a little but of toilet paper there to soak up the yucky wet feeling and feel fresh but it gets embaressing when my boyfriend goes down there and discovers it. I learned to deal with it. Did some research, it's natural. I found something that helped some, is to wear tight underwear- not thongs- and lose pants. Such as, yogo pants and leggings. Skinny jeans enhances the fluids. Im guessing because the pants rub up against the clitoris giving a type of sensation warning to the vaginal canal to start lubing up. 

I also have same problem but I had never done sex

I am only 16 but I have been suffering from this since I was about 12. I have always hated it and found it extremely embarrassing but find myself unable to speak to anyone about it nor do I feel comfortable going to the doctors about it. I especially find it embarrasing with my boyfriend, I feel embarrassed letting him put his hands down there because of it therefore I still have not let him. My only fear now is that he will get bored of me because I am unable to provide him with what many other girls can. I also fear I will never be cured of this and it will affect my sexual life in the future. I am so pleased however to have found your comments and related experiences with this as I was afraid I was the only one! I do hope this advice does help and I might even update you on whether or not it does.

just deal with it, its not a bad thing.

Me too.I wish I knew why!

I am 14 and I have had this white gel-like goo down there since I was 12 and I am a virgin, never had any stimulation or used sex toys before. Every day when I sit down I will feel wet and think I have my period, I excuse myself from wherever I am to go to the bathroom, I will then check and realise it is this goo. I have the same problem - I go through my underwear quickly and when I wake up I find It is always there, I now always wear underwear because of the mess it makes when I dont. I am scared and embarrassed to tell anyone of this, not even my doctor or sisters, I feel I would get teased or looked down upon because of this gross and unnatural abnormality. I am not ready for sex yet so I have no positive sides to this until I am 18 or even then. I am scared, I dont know what to do. Someone please help me.

Use panty liners! This is how I deal with it.

it happens to me aswell... it is really annoying but i dont want to tell my mom because it is embarassing.. is something wrong with me??? am i sick??? i am still avirgin but i always seem to be wet!