I’m 7 months pregnant and nothing bothers me that much like this excessive gas. No matter how much or what I eat the gas seems to be unavoidable. This really borders me and I’d like to now if it is normal to have such excessive gas during pregnancy? And also would like to know what I could do to reduce gas before the end of the pregnancy. Thanks

Well I was pregnant once and was having the same problem and yes it is normal having excessive gas during pregnancy though it can cause you to have bloating and abdominal pain and nothing of this is comfortable to live with. It’s just that during pregnancy the hormones make digestive track’s muscles relax which makes the gas to build up for the digestion is also slowed down. This happens especially after a big meal. So I’ll tell you what I did to solve the gas problem I had during my pregnancy. First you need to know what kind of a food causes you excessive gas and than try to avoid eating it and it is very important how you eat for it’s better having few small meals a day instead of big ones, and also try not to talk while eating in which manner you avoid to swell the air that also causes gas. Eat slowly and never drink fluids from a bottle always use a cup. These simple things will help you solve excessive gas problem you have.