Hi, ive had this problem for over three years now.  At any time of the day I feel as if air is escaping my butt and sometimes my vagina as wello.  I never noticed it myself  until I realized others reactions, it also makes a sound all the time almost like a humming.  I dont know what to do I don't go out of my house because of this people always start laughing at me and saying things but i dont know what causes this.  Last year it did stop for a few months but just recently started up again and i cant seem to figure out why this happens.  If anyone can please help it would really be appreciated. 

Health Guru
Hi, are you sure it is flatulence that's causing it and not air entering your vagina?

im sure its gas its mainly in the anus and only in the vagina when im on my period

Health Guru
Try eating charcoal biscuits as it helps to absorb the gas produced.

where would I get those.

Health Guru
Health food stores normally sell them.
Have you ever been to the doctor about it?

No, ive never been to the doctors I don't have any insurance so im yet to go. I did find the pills you suggested though and im giving those a try, hopefully they work. Thank you for all your help.

Health Guru
I have been reading up on what some other people have posted on other sites and on medical sites and they say it could be caused by an anal to vagina fissure what is like a small hole.

I don't think mine is gas considering all the things going on, do you rellly think that's what it is, like my stomach is swollen so big

Try Kegel exercise. This will help tighten your pelvic floor.

ill have to look that up because holes would explain a lot. You have been such great help, really you have. Thank you so much

I think its gas because it will have a bad smell but not always that's why I think it might be air

ive been trying that but it has not helped much so far, at least not that I have noticed

Hi there, I was just reading about your posting, I just wonder if you managed to find a solution to your problem? I have similar problem to you, I feel like air is escaping through my anus all the time. Its been going on for nearly two weeks now. I also feel bloated a bit, I am suspecting it to be IBS as it causes a lot gas issues in the stomach. On the other hand I have been binging on Oat porridge (addicted to Oats). I am planning to give it a break to see if it is the cause. Any one out there with an idea of what this is please help.