When you are very backed up and constipated do you start to just leak out stinky gas all the time? I mean non stop it will not stop escaping my butt. I feel it coming out all the time. When I'm standing sitting, laying down, all the time. when I sit you can just hear it making noses. What could be causing this and how do I make it stop? Please someone help.

Hello, chopin998.  I am sorry to hear about your problem.  What type of foods have you been eating?  Broccoli, raw cauliflower, and beans are a few culprits that can cause gas in your bowel. Obviously, if you can stop eating these foods, then you can stop producing the gas that is giving you so much trouble.  You can also purchase Beanos, a pill that helps alleviate any gas in your gut so that you don't have flatulence. If you are lactose-intolerant, where dairy products can cause gas, you will have to limit or eliminate them.  You just need to find out what the food culprits are.

Are there others that have this problem?

I've thought of that, the foods I eat and started writing whatever I would eat down , and it did not matter what I ate its still their . I've tried the beano tablets before and the charcoal tablets and it just seemed to make it worst. I hate this, because of this I just don't want to be around people. It's very uncomfortable. This has been happening for a long time, years now. Every year it just keeps getting worst.

It would behoove you to see your doctor then if this is an ongoing problem. There are other things that could be going on such as irritable bowel syndrome. There also could be a tumor that is keeping stool from passing but gas is getting by on a continual basis, causing your frequent flatulence. You may have to have a colonoscopy to check your colon for any abnormalities. I wish you the best possible diagnosis and that it is easily treatable. Let us know how it goes.