I'm 14 yrs old and these weird stomach noises started happening to me 3 weeks ago. I feel like there's air or gas in the lower left part of my back. I've tried going to the bathroom and wat not, and I thought it was just constipation. The noises that they make sound like I've passed gas lol, Really embarresing when you're still in school. I've been drinking water alot lately trying to cut back on sodas. But I feel like the air or "gas" just won't pass. Plz help =( I'm worried.

Yes that really sounds like gas. Happens to me too, a lot of times just before Im about to fart lol. Feels like the bubbles are really close to the opening, trying to come out.

yeah, im 14 and i get the same thing too and its always when the class is silent and its soooo embarrassing.
but i dont have to fart and poop when it happens sometimes i do but most the time i dont.
sometimes it happens in the morning or after lunch or even when im nervous like before a test or exams.
most the time i dont want to go to school cause im scared it might happen.
i feel like im the only one out of my friends that this happens to and i thought i was the only one, but i guess not.
my mom doesn't believe me, she always says its just in my head, which it clearly isn't.
i've tried changing my diet like not eating greasy food and not drinking soda and stuff but nah that didnt work it still happens.
so i dont no what the deal is :-(