I feel the exact same thing for the past 2years now...I've had a lot of tests done to discard probable illnesses or diseases i might have...the results are all okey except for my cholesterol which shoot up to 250....can't really explain the feeling...it's panic,anxiety,fear...it's a crazy feeling everytime and will make you wanna go the the ER everytime in attacks you mentally and physically....hope someone out there hears us and help us....

There are countless variables regarding anxiety or stress. Stress is not something you to let go untreated, it can lead to a array of heath problems. Sometimes it can be a form of trauma as a child still not put to rest, or a post tramatic event more recently? What's your age? Do you worry about things that you can't control? Do you take any prescriptions or drink alcohol? Have you been in the habit of fretting over things others don't? Any new major life changes prior to these symptoms? Do you exercise? How are you eating habits? What type of things transpire during the rest of each day; such as work, relationships, being social with people, and how long have these symtoms been bothering You?