i know that this post might seem over-exaggerated but everything i'm complaining about is true, i'm terrified of myself. I don't know what to do: i have been experiencing anxiety for the past year, panic attacks come and go , sometimes they hit me with only days apart and sometimes there would be an interval of like a month without a panic attack. But, they have increased the past few months, along with me feeling depressed and constantly angry, like i could snap at anyone in a matter of seconds. I have been crying a lot too, and sometimes after reading a book or watching a movie i have intense visions of me experiencing specific scenes, not a normal vivid vision more like me living in that reality. also i have been visualizing setting places i hate on fire and watching them burn , which has been giving me a huge sense of relief. what is happening to me? please help me, please, i'm so afraid of snapping and ending up in a mental facility. help !!!

Well, I am affraid I will not be much of a help to you other then to say, your not alone. I have the same issues as you do with a few exceptions. My anxiety atacks come more often and I can not control the anger. If someone treats me fine, then I am fine. If someone treats me poorly then I give them hell.

I started all this after a tramatic experiance in July of 2013. I have a history of depression that I have delt with my entire life but never to anywhere colse to where I have been since July 2013. I spent 6 months in bed after the July event and rarely ever go outside my home. My mom commited suicide in 2002 after a lifetime of depression.

I applied for disability in 2013 and SSA has screwed me over at every turn. I know that isnt any shock to anyone who has ever delt with them, just saying.

Like you, I fear being instatutionalized. You are not the only one going through this if that helps.

Im not sure if i am happy to hear that or not but it is a sort of relief. i hope someone could help us though, no one even cares about me at the moment.