Someone please help! I'm 35 years old and have been sick for the past 2 years. About 2 years ago I was drinking with friends and I noticed I would burp smelly burps. From there it got worse and worse to where I burped constantly every sec all day everyday. I went to a doc and right away he prescribed depression and anxiety med. right off the bat, I stopped taking them because I felt like an air head when taking meds. Time went on and I stopped drinking completely because it made me worse and I stopped working out. Went back to family doc and he prescribed normal heartburn shuts reflux meds which diff not work. I went to emergency room all the time thinking I was having a heart attack. Every single time they said it was indigestion and anxiety. I never had anxiety in my life. I was having indigestion after eating salads and dieting to lower my high cholesterol didn't make sense. So after many episodes and more visits, I was sent to every specialist possible. Cardiologist said my heart was fine, lungs were fine, organs were fine, gastro doc after running tests said I had h. Pylori and gave me antibiotics. Felt great after procedure I felt great with antibiotics in system, then 2 weeks after I started, got extreme shortness of breath, tightness in chest, shooting pains in heart area. Ran outside of building due to these symptoms. Continued my antibiotics and still had all my symptoms. Went back to gastro and he put me on ranitidine and omeprazole. The same meds my family doc put me on that didn't work. A month goes by and the symptoms have just gotten worse and worse. He gave me a second dude of antibiotics and 1st week felt great, then it all came back with a vengeance. pain, pain, PAIN. Heavy chest, shortness of breath, pains in neck, left arm, huge stomach, burping, shaking, and ANXIETY. Went back to gastro and he prescribed dexilant 60mg. Felt great for a month, so I decided to get some cardio to get back in shape and continue to lower cholesterol. BIG MISTAKE. After any exercise, my heart rate would slow down, but 30 min after, I would get sharp pains in chest in my heart, followed by pressure in stomach and shortness of breath. My heart was beating like I was running full Sprint but i was sitting down relaxing doing nothing. So nothing seems to be working and continue to have these sudden attacks. I'm now over weight, scared to exercise, constant stomach pain and stabbing, burning heart pain. Went from in shape, healthy.. to what I just described.. basically nothing. I'm now still on dexilant and still having all these issues and want help. PLEASE, I JUST WANT TO FEEL NORMAL AND WANT MY LIFE BACK

It seems that you were pretty healthy in the beginning other than the smelly burps and indigestion you were experiencing.  However, once you started on antibiotics, you eventually started having shortness of breath, tightness of the chest, and other symptoms.  It makes me suspicious of the antibiotics and that they did something to your body.  However, you said that exercise brought on sharp pains in your chest and shortness of breath.  You should have your heart checked again and additionally, be checked for a yeast infection in your body that may have resulted in taking the antibiotics.  I am unsure if these are the culprits, but it is worth looking into. 

Any update to your problems?