For several months now I've been developing raised blisters on my inner thigh. I have not been sexually active, so I know it's not an STD. These blisters will often become raised a few centimeters. They raise up higher when rubbed or agitated. They're a light pink color, becoming redder if irritated. The skin becomes very soft and stretched. I've had two or three in the past, and while they do eventually go away, the skin still remains soft and stretched and a bit discolored. Under the skin it feels like there's an empty space or a pock (?)

My most recent blister is different. At the base of my skin it feels hard and swollen, and it hurts more than the others. I've given it about a week but it's still raised and the same size, as opposed to the other ones which usually went away within a few days. It's not especially painful, but I do notice it and it worries me. I live in the south west, so I was convinced it was due to sweating and rubbing throughout the day. But shouldn't it go away by now? I'm worried because they're leaving marks on my skin. Does this sound like anything beyond some irritated skin?

i have experienced the same exact thing. :-(
once i even tried to squeeze mine cuz i thought it was a boil

i know squeezin isnt a good thing

This is a bacteria infection that gorws in warm places on a body. You may also get one under your breat or in your arm pit but mostly on the inner thighs sometimes on your underwear line itself. Bacteria breeds in warm places. This does not at all mean that you are not washing correctly. I have been dealing with these for several years and they are very painful and leave purple scars that are not pleasant. I do bust them on occassion which also hurtas like hell.
My dermatologist prescribes me Bactroban cream and this seems to make them go away alot faster than without anything.

This same exact thing happens to me as well.  These unnecessary things are only stationed to my inner thighs and develop occasionally.  Sometimes they even come diagonal of each other.  They are exacerbated when the thighs rub together as with walking and running.  First they start off small underneath the skin, get larger, and sometimes burst with resultant pus and blood.  I've noticed that this situation got worse because all the weight that I have gained.  However, after this boil like episode subsides, it leaves the skin very soft and stretched like elastic, filling like a small empty pocket underneath.  The skin feels so delicate as if it might tear where this boil like thing was.  I just want you to know that you are not the only one dealing with this.  I have had enough with this.  Tomorrow I will be going to the doctor and I am also going to start doing some inner thigh workouts just to keep the thighs toned to reduce the friction rub.  This is a very unpleasant embarassing situation.  The scars that are left behind are horrible.

Do your blisters form in a line maybe a couple at a time? Do they puss out clear fluid? I'm just wondering if its the same thing I have. I've gained weight and get the blisters on my inner thigh and scrotum.

Any update after seeing the doctor? I have the exact same issue your described but don't currently have health insurance.

Im a guy, and I have the exact same thing! You are not alone. Its terrible and it hurts to walk bc it rubs! I haven't been to the doctor yet bc I don't wanna know the diagnosis. What can i do to make it go away? I hope you and I feel better soon!

great is there any way to cure it with house hold items? Because I think I have it also. And is there a name for this blister? I also have gained some weight as well

Anyone have any more knwledge on this....?

i have the same! First time I had it was on my bum and then it came back in the same place and now two weeks later randomly it's happened on my inner thigh and this one seriously hurts! It's painful to walk. I went to docs and they have given me antibiotics 500mg 4 times a day of flucloxacillin. I am only on the first day so will report back in a few days and go for some blood tests to see if it's anothing else. Some are saying its herpes - well online it is - but my partner and I have been together for over a year and both tested for that negatively in the past so I'm not sure how it can be tha

I read that this most likely a staph infection due to the constant rubbing/ friction on that area that causes the protective layer of your skin to ware down ( not due to bad hygiene!!) and could be easily solved by using antibacterial soap and or cream

Ok guys. I've had this problem forever. If u have these blisters. Stick a bandaid on them until they pop. Which is good. Yea it hurts but that's means it'll heal. A helpful to stop them from coming in is to use a face scrub. Yup. Those thing. And thing with the scrubbing beads to keep ur skin clean of blackheads and other dirt. I haven't had a new break out in years and the scars are almost gone. Try st Ives or nutrogenia pore shrinker. My ob/gym said they are basically just pimples that are large because we have larger hair follicles down there. But thigh exercises are really the only way to keep them from stopping completely. Tho the face scrub have worked wonders and shaving as well. Keeping the hair growth as low as possible so it doesn't stretch your skin helps as well.

Hi guys, i do have the same condition. I had them in my inner thighs as well as in arm pits.. i had to undergo surgery multiple times to get rid of them. This is a condition called "Hydradenitis Sappuritiva" and as per wikipedia and my doctor "The cure is unknown". Please consider visiting your dermatologists to be at a safer side. They say HS phase I is quite controllable

I just have been dealing with this also. It's annoying and painful. The best treatment I've been using is I rub the area with isopropyl alcohol and then put on a layer of triple antibiotic ointment and seems to make them go away in a couple days

Thanks! This really sounds helpful