I'm 15 years old and for the past few months I've been having flashes of light.There in the shape of like squares and are dull in brightness and are green.I can only see them while laying in bed in the dark otherwise the virtually gone like there never even there.I don't think it can be retinal detachment or PVD as I'm still really young a lot of that happens in late 40's i heard.It occurs in both eyes and i get around 6-7 hours of sleep a night.I do spend alot of time on the computer and soon will need glasses for nearsightedness but what can these square dull flashes of light mean ???? Please help

It's a good question to ask your optomatrist or whoever is prescribing your glasses.
Get this answered before you get your glasses finished.

It could be related to the computer screen... it could be something else. Ask.  Now.

you should consult an doctor for this problems... eyes should be taken good care.. its very delicate part in our body..