So, my situation is this; I have had a hole in my jaw bone, upper right side right where my cheek and jawbone connect above my third to last tooth. It has been there for about three years. I have gone to the dentist several times for them to tell me nothing is wrong. Finally, I went to a new dentist who told me that it was connected to my sinus cavity and sent me to an oral surgeon. The oral surgeon said he had never seen anything like this without a history of previous surgeries (which I do not have) and sent me to my GP. He sent me for a CT scan and they found a large cyst in my right sinus cavity. Went to a Ear, Nose and throat doctor and he told me that in fact the cyst was not from my sinus cavity but he believes it originates in my jaw bone and has just grown so large that it is now in my sinus cavities also. He told me he was going to have to consult an oral surgeon and his colleagues because he has never seen this and he would get back to me. So now I am left waiting for an answer. I have no idea what this is or how to fix it and it is driving me crazy. My growth is taking up about half of my right sinus cavity and the ENT said that he didn't think it was a tumor but he wasnt sure. Does anybody have any clue what the heck this is? Thanks.

wow. I just got back from dentist today and he found i have a hole in my jawbone. About the size of a dime. In front of ear, behind last tooth. It is unnerving....not sure where this will take me.