I have great problem last few months that became worst. I have symptoms of numbness in hands and limbs. I have never experienced this and I do not have a friend who had similar. That is why I am worried and I would like to hear anything you could tell me. Did anyone experience numbness in hands and limbs that last longer then a month?

I have few advices for you, since I had the same problem with numbness in hands and limbs. I would tell you if a doctor looks harder at the blood tests, he might see enough signs of infection. That will give him idea to try a course of antibiotics probably at least a month. This therapy could continue for another one-2 months if it seems to help with your condition. Beside this, doctor might see enough signs of autoimmune problems to try a course of steroids. If a problem with the autonomic nervous system is suspected, Strattera or Ritalin might be of help, but that is something that your doctor should tell you. I have to say my numbness in hands and limbs stopped when I get a well-balanced diet with regard to electrolytes, such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, and calcium/magnesium/zinc supplement as well. My major symptoms include night paralysis of varying location and intensity for the past 5 months affecting upper and lower limbs. Recently I could feel numbness in my upper limbs. I would just recommend you to be patient with numbness in hands and limbs, but you should definitely seek for medical help to solve problem, no matter what caused it.