Do you think is possible being diagnosed with atrial fibrillation and doing some sports for in fact I never had no symptoms except maybe some fast hearth rate followed by fatigue but it usually disappear on its own after few hours. The thing is that I play basket regularly at least 5 times a week and I just went to my regular medical control and it turned out I have this atrial fibrillation and I am concerned now if I could keep on with my sports habit with this diagnose.

Hello. It definitely requires a doctors visit. The truth is that some world-class athletes, just like a recreative athlete have continued to push their bodies to the limit despite having an irregular heart rhythm known as atrial fibrillation. It can be a serious problem, indeed. his irregular heart rate increases risks for blood clots that can form in these heart chambers and then travel to the brain and cause a stroke, I am not so smart about this, only thing that I can suggest you in this moment to talk to your doctor, because he will set a proper treatment for you and atrial fibrillation treatment is something that you need to follow if you want to be maintained so you can play your sports. 

Some light sport won’t do you harm at all so I suppose you may keep on with playing basket I even think that you should increase your physical activity for it is in fact good in keeping your heart condition on good traces for it is not like you have chronic atrial fibrillation it is more likely you have sporadic atrial fibrillation according to the symptoms that don’t last longer than few hours so I guess some sports would even do you well. But still with sporadic atrial fibrillation you are at high risk of getting very fast heart rate and therefore some blood clots are easy to form so you should have some treatment regarding this condition such as resetting the rhythm and preventing blood clots just in order to prevent some stroke or hearth attack situation.