i had some cum on my hand after giving a h*****b, then i wiped it off completely untill it was dry,after some 20 mins i washed my own p***y with the same hand,can i get pregnt? plz reply asap, i'm afraid

no .. the sperm cells dies in few seconds after ejaculating .. so no worries :)

Sperm can live in the open air until the semen dries out causing the sperm to die. If you had any under your fingernails and it did not dry out there is a possibility of you getting pregnant when washing yourself.....But I highly doubt your pregnant from this method. I would not worry about it unless you miss your period.

thanks for the info...but i didnt finger at all,i just washed,what is the chance of getting preg?

If you washed and rubbed your fingers and it hit just right there is a possibility but very slim to none. I think you will be okay.

But when all this happened,my hands were completely dry.after i had c** on my hand and after i wiped it off,20 mins after that i washed.What is the chance?

Your chances of getting pregnant are very low. I think you will be okay.